Use this comprehensive guide to effective fat burners for women to choose the right weight loss supplement for you in your personal weight loss journey!
Here we will cover topics like:
- What are fat burners?
- What are the benefits of fat burners?
- Who can use them?
- Are there side effects?
- How to use a fat burner.
- What you should look for in good fat burners.
- 3 Most Effective Fat Burners To Help Women Lose Weight
It can be VERY difficult to shed stubborn body fat off of your body. I know that from personal experience. It took a long time and a lot of trial and error before I figured it out, but once I did everything got A LOT easier.
While your diet plan has the biggest impact on your overall health, fat burners can be WILDY effective at burning the fat off your body!
Fat burners are designed to help you shed extra weight and allow you to tone up while dropping stubborn fat.
We, as women, naturally carry more excess fat and have a much harder time losing it than men. The female metabolism operates much differently than a man’s, and it’s important to keep that in mind.
What are fat burners?
Fat burners are supplements designed to help you burn fat. Most are designed to help boost your metabolic rate, which helps you burn more calories when working out or even when you’re just sitting down.
Good weight loss supplements are made from all natural ingredients and are usually extracted from plants in the wild. The same way coffee is made from coffee beans, any good fat burner comes from an all natural source.
(Photo: The plant in which Garcinia Cambogia is extracted from)
While you and I know that fat burners are not effective without dieting, they do have the ability to make your diet MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE.
What are the benefits of fat burners?
While some of the top fat burners have a few differences, they all generally help with the same problems.
Here are some of the main benefits you will find in any good all-natural fat burner:
- Increased metabolism so you naturally burn more calories
- Increased energy for an extra boost keeping you from that 2 pm crash feeling
- Suppress hunger cravings that help you fight off temptations
- Increased thermogenesis (which burns more calories)
- Loss of unwanted body fat – especially effective on “problem areas”
- Greater calorie burn making exercise 2x – 3x more effective
- Slim, toned body that will fit better in clothes
- Better muscle definition, which is the primary reason some women look toned and others do not
If you’re exercising or plan to pick up a routine soon, a fat burner is really like dumping gasoline on a fire. It has a profound impact on your results and has been proven through conclusive studies and testimonials to work.
Obviously, different people respond differently to supplements, but these are the benefits you can expect from high-quality, all-natural fat burners.
Who can use fat burners?
First off, if you are pregnant or nursing, DO NOT take a fat burner. They are way too powerful to be used during those precious times.
Also, if you’re under 18, it is not recommended as your body is still developing.
Almost any woman over the age of 18 can safely take a fat burner. Whether you’re working out or not, a fat burner can be a great solution for unwanted pounds.
Like I said before, it is more effective with diet and a good exercise program, but will still help those who are too busy.
As you age, there is a natural slowing of a woman’s metabolism – especially after 30 years old. As our hormones change, our ability to metabolize food efficiently changes with them. Fat burners are very effective at speeding up metabolism and therefore helping to fight the aging process.
You can learn more about this process in The Hormone Cure by Dr. Sara Gottfried.
Mothers who are not currently nursing and are not pregnant
If you’re a mommy and still have some baby weight from the pregnancy, fat burners can be a great solution. A fat burner can give you the edge you need to get that routine started and shed that weight off!
Are there side effects to using fat burners?
As with any supplement, especially ones as effective as these, there are some potential side effects. You will notice that most side effects occur when you don’t follow the directions to a T. 😉
- Sleeplessness – Most fat burners contain stimulants such as caffeine or yerba mate. Just make sure to not take them too close to bedtime and you’ll be fine.
- Dehydration – The fat burners will raise your body’s temperature to burn more calories, which means you’ll need to drink more water! Drink at LEAST 6-8 cups every day or more if you are more active.
- Stomach pains – You should be able to avoid this by not taking the dose on an empty or light stomach. Read the instructions carefully and adjust as needed!
Bottom Line: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!
Fat burners are 100% safe as long as your taking them correctly and at the right times!
What should I look for in a good fat burner?
- Ingredients – The most important thing to pay attention to is the type of ingredients in the product you’re considering. Does it contain the stimulants and appetite suppressants that are proven to aid in helping you lose weight quickly? Does it have any other bonus ingredients that can help on your path to a slimmer, healthier body?
- Brand reputation – There are many different companies out there making these fat loss products. Many are reputable and trustworthy, but some are not. Make sure to read reviews to get an idea of company and product reputation and experience.
- Value for money – Calculate the per-serving or per-day cost of the product, and compare that to the others you’re considering. Cost should NOT be the deciding factor for your supplements, but it’s okay to seek out a reasonably priced option that fits your needs and budget.
- Convenience factor – Most fat burners are taken in pill or capsule form and are often taken throughout the day. You’ll most likely have to take at least two servings each day, depending on the product. However, some products require 4+ servings a day, which can be inconvenient.
Top 3 Fat Burners for Women
Below are our top 3 fat burners for women. We also describe each product in more detail in this article.
What is it: Cellucor Super HD is a highly effective product and one of the fastest fat burners on the market. Combining ingredients to target all the aspects of fat loss, Super HD promotes fat loss while increasing metabolism, giving you energy, and more.
What is it: NatureWise CLA 1250 uses 100% pure safflower oil extracted from trusted, non-GMO sources. We mandate each batch be standardized to 80% active CLA, ensuring you are getting the highest quality and most effective product available. Great non-stimulating way to improve your weight loss goals.
What is it: Garcinia Cambogia is a weight loss supplement extracted from the fruit known as the Malabar tamarind. It is currently the most popular weight loss supplement on the Internet with over 1 million searches per month.
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (see all)
- 5 Kinds of Weight Loss Surgeries and How They Work - July 28, 2018
- The Surprising Truth About Fasting for Weight Loss - May 21, 2018
- 17 Weight Loss Tips for Women Backed by New Scientific Studies - May 18, 2018